martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Uploading as we speak!


Yes, it's true, 26-S is uploading (#2235 in the queue) on Smashwords as we speak, and is being checked out for Kindle too. I should be able to say that's it's live on both by tomorrow p.m.

This one has taken a long time to finish, as I needed much more confidence in both detail and plot before taking the plunge. From seeing Manolo Guerrero's original photo, to reading about the Spanish Civil War and experiencing the hurt and anguish which still lives in Spain there passed some time before I felt that I could write this.

Of course the characters and actual events are 100% fictional, however some of the tales of the time are in their own way more harrowing than my own attempts.

It has expanded my own writing style and self-confidence and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did the process.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario