lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

TAGS - A Paranormal Push or is it Pusch?


Now here's a thing, one more learning curve to climb. It seems that TAGS on Amazon are really important. Yes, I know everyone else but me knows this fact, but I have an excuse...I'm slow.

The more TAGS you have, count wise, in a particular category, the more visible you are. This is especially so in the .co.uk version as there are (right now) less eBooks versus the .com version. So here's my plea...those of you with either .co.uk accounts or .com accounts who are feeling generous, why not help 26-S by sliding along and clicking your agreement with the tags of Paranormal and Horror. Hey, if you want to click more that's good too, but Paranormal Tags are just up my street.

I promise to let you all know how it goes.

Watch this space...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario